Appraisals, at their best, are a simple, productive, regular, conversation that help you to clear problems and energise your staff. At their worst, they are difficult bureaucratic exercises that deflate everyone.
What to appraise, and how often?
How we can help you
We can help you to:
- understand what makes your employees tick
- run short, sharp appraisals that your staff can really engage in
- set and agree meaningful goals and objectives that really count
And give you practical help with:
- designing an appraisal that will make a difference to your business
- developing the skills that will get the best results from your appraisals
The Outcome for You
- A straightforward appraisal for your business that engages and motivates your workforce. It's about talking to each other, about setting meaningful objectives for each employee that deliver productivity.
- Result - the team works on the right things that deliver your business plan and objectives.
At Gazella, we don't just talk about it, we fix it
Our bespoke support packages range from a single day of our time to a full campaign. Call now to talk on 07813-994556